Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This is it!!!

I've just seen my official LAST PATIENT OF RESIDENCY!!! I am done, done, done this afternoon! It's a very good thing. I will definitely miss this season, but its time to move on. It will be scare having nobody supervising me, no person to help when I'm at the end of myself, but I have a good Lord who I trust for the big and small in my life, and for my patients.

I will have some more time for my family now. Actually, I have almost 4 weeks off until I have first real day of work (we'll call it unpaid vacation). The bad news is that I will no longer have a handy Internet connection, so the blog updates could fall off. I hope ya'll have been enjoying the videos of our little sweet boy lately, and I'll try to keep some of the growing Hoglet up.

He and my sweet lady-wife are both totally recovered from last weeks illnesses. Daniel is now rolling back-to-front excellently, which can be a problem when he wakes up and finds himself on his stomach (which he isn't used to) and freaks out (and voluminously wets himself, and the bed) at 5am like this morning.

Thanks to everybody who has supported me and dealt with my hideous schedule over the past 4 years. Peace. God bless.

No comments:

Blog Archive