Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter time!

 
 
 
 

We had snow for hours this morning!!! Unfortunately, only the lightest dusting stuck for a few hours. At least I had the day off from work to be able to enjoy it with my family.

I've added a widget to the right column called "Followers". It allows people to proclaim to the world that they keep an eye on our blog (okay, it sounds like a popularity contest). But actually, I am interested in who looks at this, and since nobody leaves comments anymore, please sign up by clicking over there. I don't think you have to have a Gmail account to do so, but if you do, you can have your profile picture placed there. Thanks.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colby Family said...

Casey, I wanted to let you know that we still look at the blog, but it wouldn't let me add my name on the side. Daniel is so cute! Have fun with his birthday party! Such a milestone- I think it's more for us than them! Oh, and congrats! ;)

Blog Archive