Saturday, February 16, 2008
another call
Yes, I'm on call all day and night, yet again. I hear Daniel is still doing well....no, I was home for almost 16 hours yesterday, so I was able to appreciate him and my sweet wife some. He has learned how to suck his thumb; makes it a little more difficult to figure out when he is hungry. A safe rule is to assume that he is always hungry, unless he is sound asleep (that makes roughly 24hrs a day altogether). He gets his repeat hearing screen Monday, so pray that he will pass it (we're pretty confident). No big deal though even if he doesn't though, I deal with these all the time. He is still cute as can be, amazingly even when he is stinky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(142)
-
▼
February
(34)
- Joy
- Big Decision Made!!!
- Happy Birthday to me!
- Counting down days
- Tuesday
- Bright eyed and bushy tailed
- another call
- The Horse
- Valentine's Day
- New fun
- For those waiting for the next update...
- pregnancy morph alternate
- Sunday pics and family worship
- Sabbath
- Saturday fun and world's longest baby
- Saturday
- A few more shots.
- No title
- Sleep deprivaaaatiooonnnn!!!
- To Home and Beyond!
- Our home
- Heisman Herschel and discharge
- Going home!!!
- Moving right along
- More pictures from day 2
- handsome guy
- The first day
- Daniel's first photos
- Daniel Benjamin is here!!!
- Getting real close
- Moving right along
- No title
- In Labor!!!
-
▼
February
(34)

No comments:
Post a Comment